The Digestive System
Here are some important facts about your digestive system:
- You have 20 feet of intestines.
- You have 5 feet of colon.
- You should not have gas.
- You should not have bloating.
- You should eliminate once per meal.
- You should never take antacids as they suppress and harm your digestion.
Let’s take a tour through your digestive tract to understand more about the process that food goes through before being expelled from the body. Any blockage in this process can be the first sign of a disease. (Colon Cleansing Kit)
- Food enters through your mouth, where it is chewed and digestive enzymes start the digestion process. This process is referred to as mastication. The teeth can use a force of 55 pounds on the incisors and as much as 200 pounds on the molars.
- Food is then swallowed, passing down the esophagus and entering the stomach. The vagus and glossopharyngeal nerve are the main nerves involved in this process. Food is now ready for the next level of digestion.
- Once in the stomach, which has a pH of 1.5 and is therefore very acidic, proteins are able to be broken down.[i] When your stomach acids are too alkaline, proteins become difficult to digest.
- When food leaves the stomach, it then passes into the duodenum. While passing through this region, enzymes from the pancreas and bile from the gallbladder neutralize the acids. Otherwise, the acids would be strong enough to digest your own small intestine.
- While food is being broken down in the stomach, it is dosed with enzymes and acids to prepare it for absorption. Then the small intestines absorb the particles and nutrients to feed the body.
- Chyme, which is partially digested food and gastric secretions, is propelled through the length of the intestines, all the way to the Ileocecal value. (The principle function of the Ileocecal value is to prevent backflow of the fecal matter from the colon into the small intestines.) This process can take 3 to 5 hours.
- The colon is the last route. The colon absorbs water and electrolytes from the chyme and stores excess waste until it is time for elimination.
Reasons why your Colon may be hurting you
Here are a few conditions known to cause digestive issues:
- Gallstones (Pain behind your right shoulder & abdomen pain)
- Pancreatitis (Pain in the middle of your back and lower abdomen)
- Lactose Intolerance (Bloating & gas)
- Medication side effects (Constipation, nausea, ulcers)
- Diverticulitis (Gas, bloating and pain in the colon)
- Gluten Intolerance (Pain, inflammation – Glyphosate poisoning)
- Endometriosis (Constipation, diarrhea, painful bowel movements)
- Thyroid Conditions (Low thyroid = constipation)
- Parasites (Bloating, gas, digestive issues, especially during moon cycles)
- Appendicitis (Pain & inflammation, can feel like constipation)
- Ulcers (Constant bad foods can cause bleeding in the colon)
- Stress (Over production of your Adrenal hormones = bad digestion)
- Irritable Bowel Disease (Sever colon issues; bloating, pain usually from over use of medications like antibiotics and steriods)
Genetically modified foods (GMO) are probably the most well known cause of all digestive issues of today, plus the extreme amounts of chemicals used in farming today just add fuel to the fire. Biotech company’s own the food, control the market and make billions. In 1996 GMO foods were placed on your dinner table without your knowledge or any public notice. Since then Diabetes has had a increase of 400 % , Autism 600% with the root cause of all diseases, Inflammation. GMO is DNA altered food, your body does not identify with what you are actually eating. Your white blood cells come to the rescue and cause a cascade of bloating and inflammation in your gut. I would have to say that EVERY person in American has a digestive issue, it just takes time to notice the symptoms.
There are solutions, first is to acquire knowledge and information from non pharmaceutical resources. Let’s just say we do have answers to these health challenges that come in a natural non-toxic source. Second, is to make an appointment to see us right away. Now, let’s see some symptoms of Colon issues and digestive challenges:
Symptoms of Constipation & Digestive conditions
- Passing gas often (This is probably the #1 symptom)
- Bloating and filling full (You are not full, you are bloated!)
- Feeling Nauseas
- Low Immune system
- Hard to pass stools
- Constant belching
- Weight Gain
Is Colon Cleansing something I should do?
When it comes to intestinal cleansing there are many products on the market and believe me when I first started my own private practice I tried them all! Some of them work ok and some simply don’t work at all. Many patients tell us they perform colon cleansing, but when I ask what they are using, it is usually a “cleansing” tea they are drinking, we call this type of cleansing – maintenance. You see when I began practice in 1996, the following first two years every patient that walked through our doors was having colon issues, constipation was the number one issue they complained of besides their spinal condition. So my personal research was to find the ultimate natural product to relieve this condition.
When someone has a more serious condition with their colon such as; Diverticulitis, Ulcerative colitis, constipation, etc. most of the teas and such do not work. One big reason is their colon is already have difficulty contracting to rid itself of the waste, so when more herbs are used to contract the colon, this will only cause more pain and further issues. So these people really need something that works differently. Something that creates a completely different action and does not have the same effect as the products once used, even like prescription drugs.
My Mom was one of the those people, she had suffered since I was a kid with colon issues, taking pain meds, muscle relaxers and antibiotics. These prescriptions were all used and more which never gave her relief. They only made her condition worse. We brought her to a top gastroenterologist in Houston and he said; “her colon needed to be removed.” I asked was there anything else that could be done without removing her colon, even something natural or diet changes? His reply; “I only use FDA approved products.” I then asked him, “Doctor, do you drink water?” He said, of course, I said, it’s not FDA approved. He simply walked out of the room and left. I then decided that we were first, going to keep her colon, second, find a solution. We already knew that most colon cleansing products all work the same, the only procedure that worked differently was a colonic.
Colonics work great for many people and we do suggest getting this procedure performed for serious constipation. Colonics uses water irrigation to fill the colon full of water, sometimes even coffee (we will discuss this later), to flush the colon of the toxic waste. But, as you read before, digestion begins in the mouth and the colonic only works on the colon itself. This does not include the rest of the intestinal tract which has its own set of challenges.
Finally a solution is found. With all the patients continuing having challenges with their colon, we discovered an old remedy, created back in the late 1800’s and then hidden away for years until someone discovered how to make it again. Ozonated magnesium. This was the hidden jewel of all colon products, we already knew that high amounts of magnesium citrate would give someone loose bowels, but what if this magnesium had an even more powerful effect, saturated oxygen that was released when exposed to citric acid from lemon juice.
This mystery condition along with a mystery product opened a new door in our office. There was simply no more constipated people, this product relieved this condition like no other before, and it was painless! I can honestly say, this product saved my Mom’s life, now at 89 she still takes it weekly and has saved the doctors from removing her colon and wearing a colostomy bag for the rest of her life. Thanks for trusting me Mom…
This product works by oxidation, so there is no contraction of the colon. You take it at night or in the morning and some patients say it’s like “magic!” One thing about our Oxy-Detox powder (Oxy-Detox) is that it works for everyone and is safe for any age to take. When you are feeling sluggish, bloated and have fatigue, cleaning your colon can be the answer. Releasing the toxins from the colon is a way to not only become more healthy, but to stay healthy. Remember like I said before, colonics only releases the waste from the colon? Oxy-Detox works from one end to the other end of your digestive tract. Some people who have high levels of candida (yeast) in their body will have lots of mucus in their small intestines and this can cause many problems. The Oxy-Detox will aid your body in many ways and the side effects = great health!
Along with cleansing of the colon, your next move will be involved in the cleansing of the gallbladder/liver system, this will be a life changing experience. Diet changes and food combination suggestions will be made for you in the office and life will be wonderful again. It’s really easy to stay healthy, but first you have to get healthy and make more healthy choices and we know just the direction to point you.
Other Detoxification procedures:
Toxic Metal/Chemical Cleanse